Many of our corporate clients tell us they are spending too much time on administration and, with their other responsibilities, have no time to address the bigger picture of what they want to achieve.
We can help you lead with vision, clarity, and focus.
Implementing a cost-effective philanthropic investment program can:
Walch Consulting can help you:
- Increase your company's competitive advantage
- Build your company's brand as an industry leader
- Improve employee recruitment, retention and morale
- Increase local government and community support for operations
- Enhance your company's image
- Develop stronger ties with customers and suppliers
- Help create a talent pipeline in the substantive areas and geographical regions most in need
A tailored approach brings sustainable results.
- Clarify your company's philanthropic vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Meet the social responsibility expectations of customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Conduct best practices surveys, interviews and focus groups to inform and position your philanthropic investments
- Gain buy-in from key company stakeholders to champion your program
- Develop relationships with and engage employees, community leaders, local organizations and government officials to achieve greater impact in your target areas
- Streamline administrative procedures and cross-border grantmaking to cost-effectively meet government requirements
- Establish a tracking system to monitor and evaluate results